My name is Ian Paul Marshall (the Dharma name bestowed on me is Karma Jangchub Oser which means Lightrays of Enlightened Mind).
I was initially initiated into the the Buddhist path by the Dalai Lama and am currently completing my Zen training with the Five Mountain Zen Order. My Zen training has been guided by Rev. Eunsahn Citta, Rev. Wonmin Prajna, Rev. Bob Domun Gaffaney of whom I am eternally grateful for. I have explored the various aspects of the Buddha Dharma via the guidance of Lama Sonam Gyatso, Lama Ole Nydahl and my clear light Guru Padmasambhava. Other teachers that I’m indebted to are Kulananda, Urgyen Sangharakshita, Khenpo Tsultrim Gyamtso Rinpoche and Lama Alan Wallace.
The Quick Bits About Ian
- Completing his Zen training with Five Mountain Zen Order
- Became a certified Mindfulness trainer in 2012
- Has worked beside and was mentored by International Bestselling Author and Leadership Expert Robin Sharma
- In a little over a year Ian has successfully created and deployed online launches that have pulled in close to $2 Million in revenue
- Has written several books including Awaken: The Buddha’s Eightfold Path to True and Lasting Happiness, The Tao of Abundance, Your Great Awakening and Find Your Soulmate to name a few
- Became a certified acupuncturist and hands on healer
- Initiated by the Dalai Lama in 2004 (Kalachakra)
- Taught workshops for the Learning Annex
- Trained the biggest massage and aesthetic departments in Canada at Toronto’s largest day spa
- Created the World Peace Prayer & Meditation